Thursday, March 31, 2011

Birthday gifts under 20 euros




My son has suddenly been invited to a large number of birthday parties.  This means a lot of gifts.  I don't know about you, but when I don't know the child whose birthday is being celebrated or the parents for that matter, I don't usually spend more than 20 euros.  Here are my go to gifts for the 3-6 crowd.

Wooden Blocks Bianca et Family 17.50 euros 
Mobile Home by Kids on Roof Smallable 20 euros
Paris Puzzles by Nathalie Lété for Villac Les Jouets en Bois 11.96 euros 
Cardboard Château Niou 17 euros
Bunny Kit Smallable 18 euros
Catapult Kit Les Joets en Bois 9.94 euros
Kapla blocks Smallable 15 euros
   Art to Go Bonton (in stores) 13 euros
Coloriage by Joëlle Jolivet Amazon 9.02 euros

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...